The LARGEST Vintage Electronics Event In The Region!
Tri-State Radio Fest -- Sunday April 23, 2017
Location - Center Stage Banquet Hall
1495 Old Broadhead Rd. Monaca, Pa. 15061
near the border of Pennsylvania & Ohio - see directions below
Flea Market Dealer set up 6:30AM to 8:30AM
TABLE SPACE IS LIMITED! Reserve Your Table Now!
Flea Market sales : 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Auction check in your items 9:00AM to 12:00 noon
Contest Display theme - "DECO Styled Radios"
Please consider bringing something to show off and compete for prizes.
Door Prize Drawings Through the AM with the main prize at ~11:30 AM.
Auction - Starts at 12:00 Noon
AUCTIONEER - Cledis Estes http://www.cledisestesauctionsii.com/
Please check out the Estes link above for his auctions in the Akron Ohio area.
Note that Cledis and his crew are donating their time to this TSRF event!
THANK YOU Cledis and company!
All commission fees go to the supporting clubs to offset the cost of the event.
JUST A FEW of this year's 200 Auction Items Are Pictured At The Bottom Of This Post!
Pittsburgh Antique Radio Society
Buckeye Antique Radio and Phonograph Club
For information: (www.pittantiqueradios.org)
Chris Wells phone 724 942 1113 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Andy Manko 412 884 6194
Tom Dixon phone 412 343 5326
Motels in the area:
Hampton Inn ph 724 774-9980, 724 774 5580
~$106 + tax
Holiday Inn Exp ph 724 728-5121
~$107 - 119 + tax
Comfort Suite ph 724 728-9480
~$89.99 + tax, breakfast included
The Inn ph 724 728 9270
~$69.99 + tax
The auction check-in and preview will be open from 9:00 AM until noon.
Bidding will start at 12:00 noon and will continue until ~ 5:00PM
Note - All proceeds go to supporting this event and the sponsoring clubs.
FLEA MARKET RULES:
1. Vintage Electronics Items Only--No Computer Stuff
2. Tables: $20 first table, $10 for additional tables.
3. Tables are Six Feet
4. PREPAID RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Tables purchased at the door are first come, first serve.
5. We reserve the right to resell any table not occupied by 8:30AM.
6. Send $20 for first table and $10 for each additional table to Tom Dixon, 448 S. Meadowcroft Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15228.
Print The form from the REGISTRATION ink at the left and include it with your check. Do not send cash.
1. All buyers must register and receive an auction number.
Registration will be at the pre-auction check-in area.
A 10% bidders fee will be added to all purchases.
Payment is to be by CASH ONLY - no checks or credit cards.
2. Each seller will be required to fill out an auction form for each item entered into the auction. Consignor #, Minimum bid if applicable, Short Description
The serial number on the form will be the item number.
If an item is not tagged properly, it will not be presented for sale.
3. Any item not receiving a bid of at least the specified reserve will be considered a "No Sale".
4. A 10% commission will be charged by the Radio Fest to the consignor AND
an additional 10% paid by the bidder on top of the final bid. This will be a straight
percentage. No commission will be charged on "No Sale" items.
FOR EXAMPLE - Winning bid is $100. Commission due is $10 from Consignor and $10
from the bidder on top of the final bid. The Bidder will end up paying $100 Plus $10 = $110. The Consignor will receive $90.
5. The order of items presented for sale will be at the discretion of the auction personnel.
6. Bidders (Buyers) Will be able to pay and pick up your purchased items during or immediately at the conclusion of the auction. All purchases must be paid for and removed by 6:00PM.
7. Consignors (Sellers) are required to remove all "No Sale " items on Sunday 6:00PM.
If you elect not to be paid on Sunday , a check will be mailed to you.
HOWEVER you must make special arrangements to do so and resolve what to do with unsold items.
8. Items left in the auction room at the conclusion of the auction are the sole responsibility of the owner.
9. Absolutely no items containing mercury or other hazardous substances may be consigned.
Directions To "Center Stage" Banquet hall :
From the PA turnpike 76
Exit 10 follow I-376 (Old PA-60) south 14 miles to exit 39 (old exit 12) north onto Frankfort Road (Rt.18).
Follow past the Beaver Valley Mall on your left and go straight through the intersection (2nd light after exit)
at Broadhead Rd onto OLD Broadhead Rd. (DO NOT TURN LEFT AT 2nd LIGHT) The venue is one block further
on your left in the Center Square Shopping Center (small strip mall), parking in front and located between
the Holiday Inn Exp. & Comfort Inn Suite Hotels
Take Route I-376 (old PA-60) past the airport towards Ohio. Before the city of Beaver and the Ohio river,
take exit 39 (old exit 12) route 18 north and follow as above.
Save ~ $4+ toll?
From Ohio into Pa you can cut your toll by taking a short cut.
You will bypass the $3 Pa entrance fee and the toll road portion of I 376.
Traveling on I76 east get off at Youngstown exit 232 on to route 7 going south.
~ Five miles south turn left (east) on route 14.
Route 14 turns into route 51 and will take you into Chippewa Township.
Pass through town and pick up I376 ( no longer a toll road at this point) heading South East towards Pittsburgh.
Follow directions as above to exit 39.
Black circle = Holiday Inn
Blue Circle = The Inn and Comfort Suites
Red Circle = Center Stage
Attached below is our NEW BROCHURE, you can also use the REGISTRATION link on your left to print out a table reservation form!
Here are some pictures of radios that will be included in the auction! Many of these are fully restored and working!
|TSRF 2017 FLY.pdf||578.44 KB|